When I wrote my original post about WhyPark’s services (actually an interview with WhyPark CEO Craig Rowe), a number of comments and questions ensued. I think it’s great to have the opportunity to openly communicate with people like Craig and Stephen (VP of Development). I just saw that WhyPark has a discussion forum, so if you have further questions, you can jump on a thread over there to discuss.
I also want to provide an update on my site that I have at WhyPark, which is Oenophiles.com. Both traffic and revenue have increased and there are 63 pages indexed in Google, which is strong considering that there were about 25 unique articles created for the site.
The things I like about WhyPark, specifically related to Oenophiles.com:
– Integration of social media for viral marketing
– Related searches (related to the article) lead to PPC links
– Easy to set up and manage
Things I would like changed:
– Better URLs (more user and SE friendly)
– Better meta descriptions and more comprehensive titles
For me, WhyPark makes sense because it’s easy to use, generates passive revenue, and was much easier to build than doing it myself.