I am enjoying a nice weekend in New York City. I went to the Arsenal v. NY Red Bulls soccer game yesterday with my brother. It was the first professional game I’ve been to in about 10 years. Although it was clear the game was just an exhibition, I had a great time. My brother is a big Arsenal fan, and I’ve been following them for a couple of years.
Here are some observations, thoughts, and updates:
– No matter how many times I’ve stated I am not a domain broker and I don’t do consulting, it seems like I am asked about it at least once or twice a day. I think I am going to write an article about why I am not a domain broker, and perhaps that will resonate.
– For a while, I’ve written these occasional articles, and despite the fact that I own Observations.com, I never entitled this an “observations.” That was silly.
– I enjoy reading Jamie’s articles with insight about what large companies are buying. I am sure it’s not easy to compile all of that information, but I find it interesting to read.
– When you are reading older articles on this blog (and others), keep in mind that things change. What worked for me and others 5+ years ago, may not be working any longer. With over 4,000 articles, it’s not possible to go back through everything to provide updates, so keep in mind that some things may no longer be accurate.
– It’s been a couple of weeks, but I want to give a special “thank you” to Uniregistry for supporting my blog with their advertising.