Rob Monster and his Epik team will be holding its first Developer Conference in Seattle September 15-17, 2010. You can learn more about the conference on the Epik website. I haven’t decided if I am going to attend, but it looks like it will be a good conference for people who have been developing, and it certainly promises to bring something different to the domain conference scene.
In conjunction with this conference, Moniker will be running a live auction presumably using the Snapnames platform. Epik is now accepting auction submissions, but domain names must meet at least one of the following requirements to be considered:
- Is a com with an appraised value of $25,000 or more on Appraise.Epik.com
- Is a .net with an appraised value of $5,000 or more on Appraise.Epik.com
- Is .co, .co.uk, .tv., info, or ,org with at least 5,000 exact matches
- Is currently getting at least 100 monthly unique visitors.
- Is currently earning at least $50 in monthly revenue
- Is in the top 5 positions on Google for the exact match term.
There will be 100 domain names listed for sale in the live auction, and the silent auction will consist of 200 additional domain names. Adult and trademark domain names will not be considered for inclusion in this auction.
Visit Epik.com for more information about the conference and auction.