The Internet Commerce Association will be hosting or participating in several events and panels during the upcoming NamesCon conference in Las Vegas. Most notably, the ICA will host its annual dinner at the House of Blues restaurant, the B Side lounge at Mandalay Place. Tickets to the dinner are still available to purchase via EventBrite.
Here is a list of public events the ICA is either hosting or participating in during the conference, with the notable exception being the member meeting on Monday:
- Session: Fireside Chat with WIPO and the ICA – Zak Muscovitch and Brian Beckham, Sunday at 1 PM
- In person, ICA Member Meeting in Ashton 5 Meeting Room, Monday at 11:00 AM
- The Lonnie Borck Memorial Award Presentation, in the Afilias Lounge on Monday at 3:30 PM
- The 5th Annual ICA Dinner sponsored in part by Afilias at the House of Blues, B Side Lounge, on Monday at 6 PM. Tickets still available: https://icadinner2019.eventbrite.com
- Panel: The ICA Sponsored Panel,.COM Price Increase, with Zak Muscovitch, Elliot Noss, Andrew Allemann moderated by Derek Newman, on Tuesday at 2 PM
- Meeting: An open discussion with Brian Beckham of WIPO, Tuesday at 11:00 AM (For members only).
In addition to these events, ICA Interim Counsel Zak Muscovitch and Executive Director Kamila Sekiewicz will be in attendance at NamesCon, along with many of the organization’s board members. If you are not yet an ICA member and would like to become a member, reach out to Zak or Kamila during NamesCon and they can provide more information for you.