Asheville Domain Event is Delayed

0

Earlier this morning, Rick Schwartz announced the Asheville domain investor event he had been planning for this Summer would be delayed indefinitely due to concerns about the Coronavirus:

While the risk of Coronavirus is currently low in the United States, that could change by later this Summer. Much is still unknown about this illness and it’s transmission, so planning an event like this would be risky, especially if a down payment is required to secure rooms and venues.

ICANN recently announced its ICANN 67 meeting would be held online rather than in Cancun, Mexico due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and the risk of infection spreading at the event.

The decision to postpone / delay the Asheville event is probably a good move considering the information that is available right now.

Leave a Reply