I went to the New England Aquarium yesterday for the first time since I was a kid, and it was a blast. If you’re ever in Boston with children, the Aquarium should be on your to do list. Here are some updates. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
- Speaking of Boston, I am in the beginning stages of planning a get together this summer in Boston. I am trying to figure out whether it makes sense to do a full day event or just a meet up at Fenway Park or something like that. I am leaning towards the later because of the time commitment to organize a larger event, but feel free to let me know your thoughts.
- I am in the process of putting together a domain investing guide to help people who are new to the business of domain investing. You can see some of the articles I’ve already written (they have links) and some articles that I am working on writing. I would appreciate it if you could share some topics that you think should be covered here. The goal is to create a resource for people looking to learn more about the business of investing in domain names. Your help is appreciated!
- Thank you to John Berryhill for advising me on an issue this past week. His insight is always appreciated.
- I wish there was an auto correct feature I could add to blog comments. I don’t know why, but it’s irksome to see people confusing your and you’re. As I am writing this, I am thinking about all the times my Mom emails me about my own grammar errors 🙂
- If you didn’t have a spare few minutes on Friday to do the DNW survey or Domainers Choice Awards nominations, perhaps you have some spare time now?
- I’m not sure if you read CrunchBase, but it’s a great source of information. I was looking at CrunchBase this morning, and I saw a company listed as “Euphoria.com” received $10k in seed funding. Interestingly, the listed url for that company is Euphoria-app.com. That seemed a bit strange to me.