I received an email from Sedo today with a call for domain name submissions. The company is seeking out premium adult, gambling, and gaming domain names, which will be represented by two of the company’s brokers at The European Summit. The event takes place in early March, so people who would like to work with Sedo on selling their domain names, should get in touch soon.
I do not know how Sedo intends to promote the domain names at the event, nor do I know the commission rate for deals worked out as a result of submitting them. If you are interested in learning more, contact Sedo directly with your questions and I presume they will respond to you in a timely fashion.
Below the email I received, which contains the contact information for submitting domain names. Please do not submit your domain names here because Sedo likely won’t see it and I have no interest in seeing it either!
We’d like to share a unique opportunity for domain owners to market their names to a targeted audience. Two of our top brokers Brian Michitti and Frank Tillmanns are attending the European Summit event where they will be promoting gaming, gambling and adult names.
At this international event, we will have Sedo representatives at our own booth making it both easy and accessible for visitors and business partners to discuss domains with us. There will also be a large roll up display within the booth showcasing a selection of relevant names that are for sale. This will facilitate our brokers and potential buyers to get into negotiations directly on names of interest. Brian Michitti will also have a speaking slot at the event, which gives us the opportunity to capture the attention of those participants to these particular domains.
How will we select those names that will be printed and highlighted in the rollup?
We will query domain owners such as yourself to submit their domains. We’ll be taking premium domain submissions with verticals (gaming, gambling and adult) held to similar criteria as our monthly GreatDomains auctions:
· The domain ending (TLD) of the domain is a premium TLD and has achieved high-priced sales in the past (such as .com, .net or .co.uk)
· The domain describes an existing product or service. Examples: car.com, creditcard.com or insurance.net
· High SEO relevance: Words in your domain title achieve a high number of hits in search engines
· The domain does not violate any third-party rights (such as brand rights, copyrights, or names of famous personalities)
· The domain ending matches the language of the domain title (such as auto.de or car.com)
· The search terms matching the domain have a high Cost-per-Click (CPC)
· The domain is easy to spell and not susceptible to typos
· The domain is short, consists of a real word, and is easy to remember. Such as book.com, creditcard.com or car.com
If you have names that meet these criteria, please send your submissions to email@example.com by February 14th. Please feel free to share this as well with your readers and let me know if you require additional information or have any questions.