Sedo’s monthly Great Domains auction for May is concluding in a few hours, and there are 233 domain names up for auction this month. At the time of this post, just over 100 of the auctions have bids on them, although many have not yet hit their reserve prices. There are quite a few ccTLD domain names in this auction.
I want to share 5 of my favorite domain names from this auction, with the reserve price range taken into consideration. I may bid on one or more auction.
- Meaning.com (Reserve $25,000 – 49,999 USD)
- Child.org (Reserve 1,000 – 4,999 EUR)
- Housekeeping.com (Reserve $25,000 – 49,999 USD)
- MPG.com (Reserve $25,000 – 49,999 USD)
- 345.com (Reserve $250,000 – 499,999 USD)
The auctions will be closing in a little under three hours from this post, somewhere around noon. If something is of interest, you’ll want to place your bid soon.
Once the auction concludes, I will share the results in a subsequent post.