Sedo customers who use the platform’s domain name sales landing pages will have a new “buy it now” landing page design. The redesigned landing page can be seen by visiting https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=hium.com&origin=sales_lander
The company shared the new design as well as its rationale for the new design in an email I received this morning:
Overall, we’ve worked to create a minimalistic design making the sole focus of this landing page layout to aid the sale of the domains being offered.
What we deemed necessary for a more efficient sales landing page:
· Navigation, account features, and even the search bar within the header area as you know from the general Sedo Offer Details Page have been removed. The Sedo logo is the only thing remaining in the header area. This page is just about your domain.
· The Legal fine print has a smaller font size and combined with a lighter text color it is less distracting, but still readable.
· On the contrary, the font size of the “For sale” information is much bigger to attract visitors’ attention.
· The size of “Make Offer”/“Buy Now” buttons were increased to a larger width and now are highlighted in a green color making them stand out better from the neutral background.
· We implemented a Trustpilot widget, which displays the positive Sedo-rating status. This boosts confidence in Sedo as a trustworthy business partner and marketplace, thus also increasing the CTR (Click-Through-Rate) for your domain offer.
The Sales Landing Page is responsive, fast and consistent for all domains listed at Sedo for Buy Now and Make Offer. If you want to see a live version from your own device, just visit hium.com.
The company shared some additional insight from its new COO:
“For Michael Robrock, COO at Sedo, it is not only the effectiveness of the Sales Landing Page that is at the forefront, but also the implementation of customer requests: ”Our new Sales Landing Page is well equipped to get any domain offer in front of more buyers. This current layout is just the beginning of a series of well-performing Sales Landing Pages. Upon releasing this new option for sellers, we will continue to test its features, listen to your feedback and make improvements.”
You can easily select the new Sales Landing Page Layout in your account. Just log in, go to your Domain Management, select the domain and then choose “Selling” from the “Layout” tab.
Should there be any questions or points touched on that need clarifying, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. Also, we look forward on hearing your feedback.”
When people implement this landing page on their own domain names, I would be interested in hearing how the performance compares to previous versions.