It’s Memorial Day weekend here in the US, which is the unofficial start of the Summer. Last year, I decided that I would attend the Domaining Europe conference taking place right now in The Hague. As luck would have it, my brother is getting married this weekend, and I could not make the trip. Hopefully next year.
I want to share some domain industry thoughts and updates with you. As always, you are invited to share your own updates:
- The Undeveloped.com auction has started. Since the auction is being run on their platform, you will need to sign up to bid if you haven’t already done so.
- Glad to see that Telepathy won its UDRP for Fakir.com.
- Sedo had a pretty big sales week last week, according to the public domain sales report on DNJournal! 18 of the 21 highest publicly reported sales last week were closed via Sedo.
- Inc. published an interesting article about how Bob Parsons started and built GoDaddy. It’s worth a read if you have a few moments.
- With the help of industry friends and colleagues, I have raised nearly $5,000 for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute via my Pan-Mass Challenge ride! My fundraising goal is $10,000 and would appreciate all the support I can get.
- I am going to the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl in Boston in a little over a week. There are going to be several people from the domain business meeting up there. If you’re in the area, let me know and we can meet up.