It’s Memorial Day weekend here in the US, which is the unofficial start of the Summer. Last year, I decided that I would attend the Domaining Europe conference taking place right now in The Hague. As luck would have it, my brother is getting married this weekend, and I could not make the trip. Hopefully next year.
I want to share some domain industry thoughts and updates with you. As always, you are invited to share your own updates:
- The Undeveloped.com auction has started. Since the auction is being run on their platform, you will need to sign up to bid if you haven’t already done so.
- Glad to see that Telepathy won its UDRP for Fakir.com.
- Sedo had a pretty big sales week last week, according to the public domain sales report on DNJournal! 18 of the 21 highest publicly reported sales last week were closed via Sedo.
- Inc. published an interesting article about how Bob Parsons started and built GoDaddy. It’s worth a read if you have a few moments.
- With the help of industry friends and colleagues, I have raised nearly $5,000 for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute via my Pan-Mass Challenge ride! My fundraising goal is $10,000 and would appreciate all the support I can get.
- I am going to the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl in Boston in a little over a week. There are going to be several people from the domain business meeting up there. If you’re in the area, let me know and we can meet up.
We are going to congratulate you elliot on your cancer fundraising initiative.Fantastic job! Kudos
Gratefully, Jeff Schneider (Contact Group) (Metal Tiger) Former (Marketing Analyst/Strategist Rockefeller I.B.E.C.) (Licensed C.B.O.E. Commodity Hedge Strategist)(Domain Master)
Thanks. Still a long way to go to reach my $10,000 fundraising goal.
I was wondering what ever became of the SHS.com you gifted to your bro a few years ago?
It wasn’t a “gift” as it was still owned by my company, but he was using it.
The domain name was sold.