After learning about Rick’s pending big sale, I am wondering what other domain investors do with the proceeds from a very large sale. Personally, I almost always reinvest as much as I can in better domain names for development or for resale. I would think that once you’ve sold a 7 or 8 figure domain name, you are less inclined to reinvest in lower value domain names. So I’d like to pose a question to those of you who completed large domain sales or anticipate closing on one:
When you sell a high value domain name, how do you reinvest that money?
- Do you buy other domain names?
- Do you invest in real estate?
- Do you provide seed capital for incubating companies?
- Do you invest in the stock market?
- Do you live off of your revenue in the French Riviera?
- Do you make it rain at the Spearmint Rhino?