I always find it interesting to see who owns what domain names in specific verticals. With Halloween coming up in a couple of days, I wanted to see what companies own Halloween-related domain names.
I think holiday names are great, but of course, they are seasonal and probably only make money for a couple of months in the year. If you can grow a thriving business on one of the domain names, though, it can be well worth the investment.
Here are the 10 best Halloween domain names (in my opinion) and the owners of these domain names. Whois lookups courtesy of DomainTools:
- Halloween.com – Christian Reilly
- Costumes.com – Rubie’s Costume Company
- HalloweenCostumes.com – Domains By Proxy, LLC
- HalloweenCostume.com – Heather Madison
- HalloweenCandy.com – CandyWarehouse.com
- HauntedHouse.com – Haunt Holdings, LLC
- HalloweenParty.com – DL Webb
- HalloweenDecorations.com – Netcorp Netcorp
- TrickOrTreat.com – JAKKS Pacific
- JackOLantern.com – Precision Marketing Solutions, Inc.
If Halloween is your passion, some of the domain names like Halloween.com and HalloweenDecorations.com are listed for sale. What are some other great Halloween domain names that I missed?