The new weekly domain broker listings have been shared below. If you are interested in purchasing one of the domain names listed by a broker, reach out to the broker directly. I am not involved with the sale.
You may list one domain name for sale. As always, it must have a purchase price and it must be new to the market. If you list a name without a purchase price, if you list multiple names, or if you post a name that I’ve seen marketed before, I may (and likely will) delete your post. Please include all of the info in one comment because I tend to delete those that don’t follow the rules, and if you leave a hanging comment with a price or something else, it won’t make sense.
Special thanks to the .CLUB domain registry for sponsoring the weekly post. The .CLUB Land Rush begins in just a few days, on April 1.
If you buy a domain name here (or elsewhere), I strongly recommend you use an escrow service like Escrow.com. You should do your due diligence when you buy a domain name that is listed here or anywhere.
Here are this week’s domain name listings:
- SubprimeMortgage.com & SubprimeMortgages.com – $75,000 – Media Options (Neal Resnik
- Coil.com – $125,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Tuber.com & Tubed.com – Media Options ($100,000 – Andrew Rosener)
- Census.com – $350,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- SmartHelmets.com – $7,000 – Cax.com