Today is a straight up lazy football watching day. If I do anything but watch football and maybe answer some emails, I will be a bit disappointed in myself. Here are some Sunday updates.
– The Chocolate Show I went to was not what I expected. I hate waiting in line for anything, but I ended up waiting in line for 45 minutes to get in (wouldn’t have waited if my wife wasn’t there). It was crowded inside and was not really much of a tradeshow. I didn’t even mention my domain name to anyone.
– So far so good on DomainQuestions.com. Lots of traffic producing good questions and answers. I need to work on some spam issues though… I have been deleting them as I see them though but it’s annoying to deal with. If you have any questions, comments, bugs, or any feedback about the site, please let me know.
– It might not be that smart of me considering this is what I do for a living, but I don’t really follow the activities of ICANN. George Kirikos of Leap of Faith Financial Services does follow ICANN closely, and he provided some comments on the DAGv5, which was supposedly the final version. All I can say is what a clusterf**k this seems to have become.
– I heard Andrew’s Austin Domainer meetup was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there, but maybe next year.
– With TRAFFIC San Francisco and Domain Roundtable in Nassau happening in March, I think many people will have to choose one or the other. If you’ve thought about it, which conference are you more likely to attend?