As I mentioned earlier today, four LL.com domain names have come on the market in the last couple of weeks, and they are being brokered/represented by Sedo, Toby Clements, and Domain Guardians.
I was thinking about some potential buyers for these domain names and wanted to share these ideas. In my opinion, a two letter .com domain name can be a very solid investment (depending on the purchase price of course) and it can also help with marketing.
TJ.com potential buyers:
- Trader Joe’s
- TJ Demas
- TJ Maxx
- Tommy Hilfiger (Tommy Jeans)
- Taco John’s
MO.com potential buyers:
- Missouri Division of Tourism
- Philip Morris (stock symbol)
- Macau Government Tourist Office
- Western Union (money order)
- Mo Awards (Australia awards show)
YG.com potential buyers:
- Yankee Group
- YG Entertainment (Korea)
- Youth Group (band)
- YG (rapper)
AT.com potential buyers:
- Atlantic Power Corporation (stock symbol)
- US Parks Department (Appalachian Trail)
- Austria (.AT is ccTLD)
- Applied Technologies or Applied Technology (many companies)
There are plenty of other companies and organizations that could potentially be buyers for any of these domain names. Owning a 2 letter .com name is not only an investment with stable value, but it’s also great for marketing.
If anyone is interested in buying one of these names, I mentioned the broker/seller in the earlier article. Who else do you think would consider upgrading to a great two letter .com domain name to help their brand?