Earlier this week, Rick Schwartz announced that nominations are due for the 2013 TRAFFIC Awards, which will be given out at the TRAFFIC conference in October. You are allowed to submit nominations through 6pm (eastern) tonight. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the awards.
Awards might be cheesy to some people, but it was very cool to have received the award for best blog in 2010, and it was an honor to be nominated in previous years.
The award categories are listed below. You are allowed to nominate one person or company for each category, and you can’t (and shouldn’t) nominate yourself:
- BEST NEW MONETIZING SOLUTION (the NEW company with best monetizing results).
- BEST OVERALL DOMAIN SOLUTION (this includes Revenues, Sales, Development, etc.)
- THE “WE GET IT” AWARD ( this goes to the brick and mortar company that understands the value of a good domain)
- DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR (self-explanatory)
- DOMAIN BROKER OF THE YEAR (the person or company that is the most successful in brokering the sale of domains)
- BEST DOMAIN BLOG (the one that you can’t miss)
- SPONSOR OF THE YEAR (the company that really gives the best customer service)
- DOMAINER OF THE YEAR ( the person who stands above the rest in the domaining industry)
- BANDIT BERKENS GOODWILL AMBASSADOR ( the person who stands above the rest in the domaining industry spreading Goodwill)
- DOMAIN HALL OF FAME (two people are inducted each year, but only nominate one)