Sedo is running a travel-related domain auction beginning this afternoon (March 24) at 1pm EST and running through March 31, 2011. There are over 225 domain names in this auction, and all of them are related to travel (or could be related to travel). There are many ccTLD domain names included in this auction, and some of the prices are in Euros instead of dollars (so keep that in mind if you decide to bid).
My 5 favorites from the auction include:
- Philadelphia.org 25,000 – 49,999 USD Reserve
- HotelNews.com 25,000 – 49,999 USD Reserve
- VisitPanamaCity.com 5,000 – 9,999 USD Reserve
- HolidayBlog.com 1 – 499 EUR Reserve
- Touring.com 25,000 – 49,999 USD Reserve
What are your thoughts on this auction? Do the ccTLD domain names make sense, and how do you think they’ll do?
Diaclaimer: Although I own several VisitCity .com domain names, I do not have any domain names in this particular auction. I may bid on one or more domain names, and the link to the auction is NOT an affiliate link.