Usually, I hear about job openings at domain industry companies that aren’t really focused on domain name values or investing, so a good candidate might not necessarily be someone with domain industry experience. This particular job opportunity looks like it would fit someone with domain industry experience, which is why I wanted to share it with you.
Here are the responsibilities and experience necessary for the candidate:
- Build and enhance models to define valuation of domain names based on extensive internal database of sales history as well as external data
- Deliver harmonized data from multidimensional data sets to ensure high data quality and integrity
- Apply linguistic and econometric principals to domain valuation
- Expand multilingual support for domain portfolios
- Communicate and successfully operate within distributed multi-department project teams to deliver superior products
- Leverage prior experience with new product development and participation on new product delivery teams to deliver on-time on-budget on-spec
- A track record of working with diverse data sets to deliver insightful analytics
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Broad knowledge base of structured and applied linguistics
- Experience with Econometrics theory
- Attention to detail
- High professional standards, diligence
- Creativity, ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of at least one foreign language a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree.
You can tell that the ideal candidate would need to have experience from outside the domain name industry as well, I want to pass this along to you in case you are looking to switch things up and/or if you are looking to get involved in the domain industry on a full-time basis.