I am currently looking to buy up to 5 one word .com domain names. as an investment. I am almost always in the market to buy great one word .coms, and I am looking to increase my holdings right now. I have several very specific and non-negotiable requirements for domain names:
- American English word found on Dictionary.com
- At least 50 other TLDs are registered in that exact keyword (for instance, there are 247 TLDs registered with the “Travels” keyword).
- Has not been listed with a domain broker, domain auction, or on a domain forum in at least 12 months
- Price up to $40,000/each, but end user value into the 6 figures. Possible the budget is higher for the right name(s).
- Does not end in the following: -ing, -ed, -ly, -ingly….etc
Ideally, the keyword will have a positive or neutral meaning, but that is not a requirement. I am looking for words that could be used as brands.
If you have something that does not meet the above requirements, please do not send them to me. They may have value, but I am looking to add one word .coms to my portfolio and I won’t reply if they don’t meet the clear requirements.
Contact information for submitting domain names is here.