Over the last month or so, I’ve sold two Hong Kong geographic domain names, WanChai.com and KwunTong.com, and I still have a few other domain names remaining. Instead of creating individual posts for each, I am going to save time by listing them for sale here.
Judging by the 2 emails and DNForum private message I received in the week after selling WanChai.com in which the writers told me they wish they bought it first, you should probably be quick if you would like to purchase one or more of the names below. If all three are of interest, I would consider an offer for the three domain names. Post “sold” in the comment section of the blog if you’re interested.
YuenLong.com – Price: $6,500 US Dollars
- Go2YL.com – “Yuen Long has quite a lot to offer.” “The district is renowned for its rich cultural heritage and abundance of antiquities and monuments. Many traditional ceremonies and rituals are still observed by the people in Yuen Long, in spite of the coming of modernity of Yuen Long. Examples are Tin Hau Festival, Tai P’ing Ch’ing Ch’iao and basin meal.”
- CNNgo.com – Why We Love Yuen Long “Dirt biking, strawberry picking and traditional basin meals are just some of the reasons why the rest of Hong Kong loses to Yuen Long“
- Wikipedia – “It had a population of 449,070 in 2001“
TaiPo.com – Price: $5,500 US Dollars
- Sam’s Exotic Photos of Tai Po – “Tai Po used to be a modest village town with historical relics and charming scenery. Now, it has been transformed into a thriving and prosperous new town. It is a marvel that the tranquility of its traditional villages have been preserved and coexist in harmony with the high-rise buildings of the bustling new town.“
- Tai Po Football Club (Wikipedia) – “On 6 June 2009, Tai Po won 4:2 against TSW Pegasus, in front of 4,042 fans at the Hong Kong Stadium, to lift the Hong Kong FA Cup, marking the first time a district team has won the trophy.”
- Wikipedia – “It had a population of 310,879 in 2001.“
TsuenWan.com – Price: $7,000 US Dollars