I am sent a lot of press releases, news tips, and other information that people would like to see published on my blog. I do my best to post information and news that is of interest to me and my business, and if that’s the case, I assume it will be of interest to others.
With so many submissions, there is no way I could or would post everything I receive. If you’ve sent me something in the past (or you plan to send me something) and I didn’t post it, here are a few reasons for that:
- Your news won’t benefit or interest many people in the domain name industry
- The press release or email you sent wasn’t clear about what is new or being offered
- The release is far too promotional and isn’t news
- I was out of town or away when you sent the information to me, and by the time I returned, it wasn’t relevant
- I saw that someone else already posted it on a different blog or website and that person shares the same opinion as me