DNForum is the first place I really learned that there was a community of domain investors. In fact, the person who told me about DNF was a domain buyer who told me that when I sign up, I would probably stop selling domain names to him, and he was correct.
Because of the popularity of the last contest I held, I thought it would be fun to have a DNForum scavenger hunt on my blog, with the winner receiving a $100 credit from Name.com, courtesy of me.
The winner of this scavenger hunt will be the person who first correctly answers the 10 questions below, or who answers the most questions first (let’s say the best result is 9 answers, the first to do that will win). Since some comments get moderated, the timestamp will determine the timing of submissions, and I will ultimately make rulings on ties or other issues. The contest ends on Wednesday March 14 at 5pm EST.
All of the answers can be found on DNForum.
- What was Adam Dicker’s former username on DNForum?
- From whom did Adam Dicker buy DNForum (what is that person’s current username)?
- In what month and year did I join DNF?
- What popular (but controversial) “gossip” website’s domain name was once listed on DNF for $19.95?
- How much does it cost to buy a text link in the DNForum footer each month?
- What are the user names of 3 moderators on the forum?
- What DNForum user has the most DNF$?
- What US state .com domain name was offered for sale this month?
- Domain Name Wire does an annual industry survey. How many times in the last 6 years did DNForum win for most popular domain forum?
- What is the latest DNF sister website that was launched?