Despite never being a customer of NameCheap (and the company not being an advertiser), I really like the company. It seems that they are always engaging customers and followers, and they are often running fun contests where people can win money or other prizes.
NameCheap is currently running a contest for people to post summer photos involving NameCheap on the NameCheap Summer Pinterest board. Two winners will receive a Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera TX20 (approximately $300 retail price). The first winner will be the person whose photo has the most “likes” and the second winner will be the photo that the company likes the most. As of right now, there are only 19 photos entered.
If you are interested in participating in this free contest, here are the rules:
- Please follow the Namecheap Pinterest profile before participating.
- If your photo meets the requirements, it will be repinned to Namecheap board “Namecheap Summer”
- The pin in this board that gets the most likes and repins will be the winner.
- Additionally, we will select 1 pin that we like most and will reward it with a prize, regardless of how many likes and repins it gets.
- You are free to pin as many pictures as possible, but they can’t be identical.
- Please note that we will judge your pictures for originality and creativity, so give it your best shot!
- The promo starts on August 1st and ends on August 31st.
- The winners will be announced on September 3rd.
Contests like these are fun for partipants, while building brand loyalty and awareness. The best part for the company is that they aren’t expensive to run either. I wish other companies in the business were more customer-focused (or at least made their customer service teams more accessible).