With the year drawing to a close, Escrow.com released its 2022 Master of Domains list. This list is comprised of the top 10 highest-grossing domain name brokers of the prior year (2021). Typically, the list is revealed at NamesCon Global in January, but that conference was moved to the Spring. The sales volume is based on deals closed via Escrow.com.
For the fourth consecutive year, the top grossing domain broker of the year is Andrew Rosener of Media Options.
The list has become an annual tradition, with some of the best domain name brokers being honored. Typically, the award ceremony is held at NamesCon, but the conference won’t be held until the Spring.
Here are the top ten highest grossing domain name brokers:
- Andrew Rosener – Founder & CEO of DomainX, LLC
- Todd Reum – CEO of Names.com
- Cameron Gordon – Director of DigitalDNA, LLC & Josh Bourne – Managing Partner of DigitalDNA, LLC
- Jeffrey Gabriel – Co-Founder of Saw.com Incorporated
- Mark Daniel – Managing Director of Domain Holdings Group
- Ryan McKegney – CEO of DomainAgents
- Hobi Michalec – Co-Founder of Lumis Group, LLC
- Stephen Miholovich – CEO of Name Arena
- Joe Uddeme – Principal at Name Experts LLC
- Brian Harbin – Founder of Grit Brokerage Inc.