Despite the uncertain economic and health conditions around the world due to the coronavirus pandemic, John Berryhill and I are happy to announce that our domain industry sponsored 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge jersey has raised $10,000 for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. The jersey above, created by the XYZ Registry design team, will be the jersey that John and I wear as we train for the re-imagined Pan-Mass Challenge ride in August.
While there will not be the large group ride this year due, John and I will each be riding our own 2 day 160+ mile bike rides in our custom jerseys. The jerseys will be sent off to the printer on Tuesday morning, and we should have them to wear by early June.
John and I appreciate all of the support we have received from our friends and colleagues so far, and we want to give a special thank you to our jersey sponsors:
- .XYZ Registry (Lead Sponsor)
- Uni Naming & Registry (Key Sponsor)
- Premium Traffic Ltd. (Gregg McNair)
- Brannan’s (David Clements)
- Telepathy (Nat Cohen)
- The.Buzz (Bill Doshier)
- CoolJobs.com (Peter Askew)
- Evolve.com (Andy Booth)
- Turn Commerce (Jeff and Andrew Reberry)
- Lumis (Hobi Michalec)
- Evergreen.com (Adam Strong and Jen Sale)
- Java Media (Lee Hale)
- Digimedia (Scott Day and Jay Chapman)