As a Rook Media parking customer, I received an email from SmartName this morning letting me know how to access my SmartName account that was created on my behalf. I believe the account was created based on the domain names I have in my Rook Media parking account.
I thought I would share the email for those people who may have overlooked the email or perhaps not received it because they signed up with an email address that isn’t checked regularly.
Here’s the email I received this morning:
Welcome to SmartName
As you have already heard from our friends at RookMedia/DomainSponsor, you are moving to GoDaddy’s SmartName parking platform. We’d like to welcome you to SmartName!
You are one step closer to accessing the benefits of the world’s largest domain marketplace.
An account has already been created on your behalf.
In order to gain access to your account, please follow the instructions below.
1. You must first reset your password. Visit the SmartName login page and click on the “Forgot Your Username/Password” link.
2. Enter your RookMedia/DomainSponsor account email.
3. Look out for an email from SmartName with your new username and a link to reset your password.
4. Follow the prompts to reset your password.
Once you have successfully logged in, there are a few critical actions you must complete.
1. Accept the Terms of Service.
2. Setup your payment information. You can access and edit payment information by clicking on My Account.
3. Email you tax form to email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmartName Parking for your domain monetization needs. If you have any questions about your SmartName account, please contact Parking Support