Radix shared an infographic that offers an overview about the premium domain names the company sold in the first half of 2019. Radix operates a portfolio of nine new gTLD domain extensions, which includes .Online, .Tech, .Site, .Host, and others. In its infographic, the company highlighted some information about the domain names that were sold along with where the domain names were sold. I believe this report only includes “premium” domain names that were retained by the registry for resale.
I will let you have a look at the infographic below to see all of the information shared by Radix, but here are a few aspects of the report I found most interesting:
- $1.36 million in revenue from premium domain name sales
- .Online, .Tech, and .Site were the best performing extensions for Radix
- Gaming.tech was the largest premium sale ($20,000 via Sedo)
- 41.6% of premium domain names sold are registered at GoDaddy
- 3 Names sold have annual wholesale price of $10,000+
Click on the graphic below to enlarge it: