Mike Berkens told me that he and some other South Florida domain investors will be meeting with Oversee.net CEO Jeff Kupietzky this evening in Boca Raton, Florida. Since I can’t be in Florida, I wrote a list of questions that I shared with Mike that I would like to see answered.
I think it’s good that Jeff is reaching out, and obviously this is going to be a casual get together rather than a grilling. Additionally, I am sure he won’t be able to address any of the legal issues surrounding the case, so there really isn’t a point in asking those questions.
- When did Oversee learn about bidding by an employee?
- How did Oversee learn that an employee had been bidding?
- Why did nobody ever investigate bidder “halvarez” after so many complaints over the years?
- Did Oversee executives ever try to speak to or meet with “halvarez” who accounted for a % of Snapnames revenue?
- What measures are in place to ensure insider bidding doesn’t happen again?
- How can domain investors trust Snapnames/Oversee when we were assured halvarez was a real bidder for several years?