As I mentioned last week, I am going to list some of the best new domain sales listings from domain brokers and aftermarket platforms. I have asked that only one listing be submitted, and it must either be a great new name under exclusive or a notable price reduction that will help move the name.
If you’d like to submit a name to be listed, let me know. There is no cost for a listing, and the purpose is to share new listings and solid price reductions in case a reader has an interest in a particular domain name.
Contact the broker or brokerage directly if you have an interest in moving forward with an acquisition, as I have no involvement with any of the sales or listings.
Here are some of the new listings or newly reduced listings for some great domain names (in alphabetical order):
- Afternic – Nerds.com for $500,000 (accepting all reasonable offers)
- Cax.com – Cleaning.com for $150,000
- Domain Advisors – Cafe.com for $495,000
- Domain Holdings – ManhattanCondos.com for $150,000
- Media Options – NottingHill.com for $60,000
- Sedo – Meetings.com for $300,000
- Toby Clements – Principals.com – $15,000