Organizers of the NamesCon Europe domain conference unveiled some of the expert panel discussions that will take place during the upcoming conference which will be held next month in Portugal. It looks like organizers have also released a tentative agenda for the conference.
Here are the topics for five of the panel discussions that were shared today, although the participating panelists were not yet announced:
- Dark Horses and Long-Shot Opportunities: Where to Invest in Today’s nTLD Market
- On the Basis of Trust: What to Look For in a Domain Broker
- Does Silicon Valley Still Need Domains?: How to Approach Tomorrow’s Startups
- No Exit: How to Maximize your Portfolio’s Value Without Selling
- Navigating Appraised Value vs. Market Value of Your Domain
It looks like domain investor Braden Pollock will be the moderator for all of these panels.
As I mentioned two weeks ago, there will also be a live domain name auction held during this year’s conference. The auction is being organized by Right of the Dot, and I believe submissions are still being accepted.
NamesCon Europe will take place in Cascais, Portugal from June 20-22, 2019. The organizers provided me with a discount code to offer DomainInvesting.com readers that can be used to get a conference pass for 399 € instead of 549 €. (It looks like an affiliate link but it is not nor am I being compensated).