Sedo’s October Great Domains auction is ending very soon, and a large percentage of domain names currently have bids. Out of the 244 auction lots, a total of 126 already have bids, although many have not yet met the reserve price.
The auctions begin closing within the hour (noon Eastern), so if you’re interested in seeing what’s for sale, or if you want to place any bids, you should head over to the auction ASAP.
Listed below are the domain names with the highest current bids:
- Pathology.com – $25,500 bid ($10,000 – $24,999 reserve)
- Pug.com – $25,000 bid ($25,000 – $49,999 reserve)
- PrescriptionSunglasses.com – $1,000 – $4,999 reserve)
- Possum.com – $14,944 bid ($1,000 – $4,999 reserve)
- Valuable.com – $12,000 bid ($50,000 – $99,999 reserve)
There seems to be a huge mix of domain names in the auction, including ccTLDs from several countries.