We all have crappy domain names in our portfolio. Maybe we were a bit buzzed when we registered them, had spelling problems, or there were other reasons for registering these crappy domain names. Well, now’s your chance to make $50 from your most terrible .com domain name.
Here’s how it will work:
- Everyone is entitled to submit just one horrible .com domain name they own
- Submitted domain names must have been registered prior to February 1, 2011
- On Friday morning (3/4), I will pick out the 5 worst domain names (in my opinion) and set up a poll
- People can vote in the poll, which will close on Sunday night at around 10pm (one vote per IP)
- I will then pay $50 via Paypal for the worst domain name, as voted by blog readers, and the winner will push the domain name to me.
So, look through your domain portfolios and select your absolute worst .com domain name and post it in the comment section (No trademark infringing names). If you post more than one bad domain name, you will be disqualified because I don’t want to have to sift through your bad names and pick the worst one!
When was the last time you made $50 from your crappiest domain name?
If you have any questions, post them here.