I’ve often searched for available keyword domain names in bulk using a keyword list and Microsoft Excel. I appended .com on to the end of the keyword string and then pasted it into a bulk domain checker at a domain registrar like Name.com.
Here’s how to turn a list of keywords into a list of domain names:
1) Paste keyword list into Excel workbook Column A
2) In Column B enter .com and copy it all the way down to the last row where you have something in Column A
3) In Column C, enter this function: =concatenate(A1,B1)
4) Copy cell C1 and paste all the way down to the last cell where you have keyword and .com
5) This may or may not be necessary depending on where you take the list, but since column C is still filled with functions, Copy all the cells in Column C and Paste Special as “Values”
6) Copy list in Column C and paste it in the Bulk domain checker