Listed below, are new domain brokerage listings from several domain brokers and domain brokerages. Please be in touch with the listing broker directly if you want to purchase or inquire about a domain name that is listed, or if you’d like one of the brokers to list your name in the future.
Blog readers can submit one domain name for sale that they own. The name must be new to the market and must have a price. If these two simple rules aren’t followed, the comment will not be approved or will be be deleted. Readers can like/dislike comments, so please don’t post names for sale if you may take personal offense to comments.
If you want to buy a domain name, I recommend doing your due diligence and then using Escrow.com to transact.
You can also check out the domain names at Nokta Domains.
- ExecutiveMBA.com – $175,000 – Moniker (John Mauriello)
- H2O.com – $495,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Internet.org – $75,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
- Meaning.com – $55,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Piedras.com – $4,000 – Cax.com
- Bin.com – $150,000 – Domain Advisors (Amanda Waltz)